Skip to main content
- Dr. Ying Wang won the prestigious NSF CAREER award!
- Dr. Ying Wang won the prestigious 2023 Department of Energy Early Career Award!
- Our group is proud to be part of NSF MERSEC center. Look forward to work with our colleagues on strained magnetic membranes.
- Welcome Hongrui and Haolin join our group as PhD students
- Welcome Carter Fox join our group as a PhD student.
- Welcome master student Alva Liew!
- Our group became part of a Superseed project supported by UW Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC).
- Professor Wang attended the Big Ten Women’s Workshop in Chicago.
- Our members supported Pre-College Enrichment Opportunity Program for Learning Excellence (PEOPLE) summer program.
- Welcome undergraduate students Jamie Yoo, Haolin You, Pratham Jatin Sarvaiya and Hery Shin joining our group!
- Prof. Wang gave one invited talk in APS March Meeting,’phase transition in two dimensional materials and their optical applications‘
- Welcome master student Aohan Gu joining our lab!
- Our group won the grant from Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF) Fall Research Competition!
- The work ‘Direct electrical modulation of second-order optical susceptibility via phase transitions’ led by Prof. Wang is published on Nature Electronics
- Professor Wang served as a faculty guest in the Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Learning Community seminar
- Welcome a new member Yulu Mao to our group!
- Welcome a new member Taewoo Lee to our group!
- Congratulations to Haotian, awarded as Procknow graduate fellowship!
- Prof Wang gave an invited talk in NEAR SPOTLIGHT SERIES, Grainger Institute, ‘Electrical Phase Engineering on Quantum Material’
- Welcome a new member Haolin Li to our group!
- Welcome a new member Haotian Jiang to our group!
- We are very excited to open a new lab ‘ Nanoscale Quantum Materials and Devices’ at UW-Madison. Go Badgers!